Wednesday 15 February 2017

My Holiday


Christmas Holiday

In the holidays i went to the south Island we got there on the blue bridge to get there for Christmas and a holiday, we went to lots of different places Down South one of my high lights were going to nelson that's where we had Christmas. We stayed there for 4 days then we we went other places like Twisel and Hamner Springs, Dunedin, Christchurch and Collingwood for two weeks then we went back to nelson for the last  three days to spend with my mum's parents  before we went home. One of my favourite  places we went was Hamner Springs. We loved going to Hamner springs thermal hot springs we went to with my cousins. We went there every day as we were there i loved the toilet hammer springs  bowl there it was amazing. We loved the cold pools too the lazy river was really fun but it was really busy too. We have been there a few times before and they have all been super cool I would recommend going the in summer or winter because there thermal pools and there are two cold pools to  that was a great holiday  The end of my holiday.




No comments:

Post a Comment