Wednesday 15 February 2017

My Learning Style

I am Ella Because i like Swimming


I like to work something the same as others  I like having someone working with my so i can ask them some questions and help if needed noise  helps me concentrate better than with no noise . I like to finish work  around the day that it was set it does not matter  if it’s in that week or around that. I like learning on the computers or chromebook cause i think there good to work on for me I also like working in my book sometimes of choice. I like sitting in different places than my desk I  enjoy working with the lights off and I quite enjoy snacks in between class.   I like to have my water bottle in class with me most of the time.    I like to work with music or talking around me

No comments:

Post a Comment